Friday, September 17, 2004

feedster problems?

[tools] A few days ago I sent an email to Feedster inquiring into advertising, only to get no reply. Then, I don't know if it's my machine or others are getting the same message, but every time I try to make changes to my settings in Feedster, I get
Unable to get the recently changed feeds for current user, or

string(23) "192.168.0.19 via TCP/IP" Database link is:
We're sorry but Feedster is temporarily down for maintenance. We'll be back soon., or

error retrieving feeds to edit
I know they're doing the merge with Eurekster, but does this mean all of the techs and salepersons are out celebrating?

1 Comments:

Blogger tim r said...

That may be why - I used the provided ads@feedster.com. Resending, and thanks.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home