Monday, September 20, 2004

too late to grab pajama blogger .com

[shameless plug] I was so caught up in creating anti-bush designs that I hadn't stopped to follow much of the CBS 60 Minutes screwup with Dan Rather. As more and more came out, I finally stumbled across the comment made by Jonathan Klein,
"You couldn't have a starker contrast between the multiple layers of check and balances [at '60 Minutes'] and a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas writing."
I knew there would be an uproar, so I ran to see if pajamablogger.com was taken. It was. So then I scambled to grab pajamablogger.us so I could point it to my section on cafepress and began designing pajamahadeen wear. Now, please push the paypal button and donate some more ram... ;-) 256M grumble grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home